mercoledì 14 settembre 2011

Crazy flip-flops


What about my new rubber flip-flops? Yes, those are rubber ducks! I couldn't help buying them...they were sooo crazy and ironic! Almost pop-art, I would say...and, to add one more touch of kitsch, the sole is all stamped as false straw.I just have to be careful about loosing around some of that soft rubber balls...I couldn't stand the pain!

Che ne dite delle mie nuove flip-flop? Sì, quelle sono paperelle di gomma! Non ho potuto fare a meno di comprarle, erano troppo pazzesche! Quasi pop-art,direi...e,per aggiungere un ulteriore tocco kitsch, la gomma della suola è stampata come fosse paglia intrecciata.Devo solo stare attenta a non perdere in giro qualcuna delle palline...non sopporterei il dolore!

Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...