sabato 27 ottobre 2012

My first experiment with graphic tablet



This is my very first try using a graphic tablet....just a random woman sketch with a random dress on. I was too excited and concentrated to think about the subject! I am going to buy a graphic tablet soon. Doing this has been a lot of fun, it kept me awake until five in the morning! Now I know how so many beautiful illustrations I find on the web are done! I think I will be drawing more than I use to if I can avoid  making space on my crowded desk for drawing tools, water, pencils, markers, etc. At least, I hope so!


Questo è il mio primo esperimento con la tavoletta grafica...uno schizzo a caso di un vestito a caso, ero troppo eccitata e concentrata per pensare al soggetto! Comprerò presto una tavoletta grafica, mi sono divertita tantissimo a disegnare questo, sono rimasta alzata fino alle cinque di mattina! Adesso ho capito come sono fatte tante belle illustrazioni e schizzi che vedo in giro sul web! Penso che disegnerò più del solito se posso evitare di dover fare spazio sulla mia affollatissima scrivania per colori, pennarelli, matite, carta, ecc. O almeno lo spero!

Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...