martedì 19 marzo 2013

Fluo scented rubber bangles to die for





I could not resist when I saw these yesterday....scented fluo rubber bangles shaped as chain bracelets...the 80s got me again (did they ever left me?) ! See how they perfectly match with my 80's style rubber black watch with mirror surface (last summer gadget from South France beaches) !

Non ho potuto resistere quando li ho visti! Braccialetti di gomma profumati sagomati tipo bracciale a catena...gli 80 colpiscono ancora! Guarda come stanno bene col mio orologio stile 80 a specchio col cinturino di gomma nera (gadget dell'estate sulle spiagge di Nizza dell'estate scorsa) !

I'm wearing these with this extra-long vintage 80s cardigan in grey wool and geometric doodles in pale yellow, turquoise,pastel and hot pink and elektrik blue angora wool.

Li sto indossando con questo cardigan vintage anni '80 di lana grigia con decori tipo "scarabocchio" giallo pallido, turchese, blu elettrico, rosa pastello e fuxia in lana d'angora.



Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...